Thursday, August 23, 2007
Did you feel the shift in the space-time continuum?
Today's b-day was spent working in Windsor, Ontario. It was kind of like working the previous year in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario:
1. Do the call centre thing during the day.
2. Dinner and drinks later with co-workers.
3. Wrap up the day hoping to hear from loved ones. (Brother Andy called from Boston)
This year's Windsor event was also different from last year's in SSM:
1. Windsor is the big city by comparison, lots of eye candy.
2. SSM is cozy and personal as evidenced by the gifting of a crazy hat